Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Yay Sunny Fong!

So I love Project Runway Canada and I've followed this season religiously, by the second episode I called that Sunny would win! I was so impressed with his designs and construction through out the whole season, I had some other contestants that I liked but Sunny was different than the rest. Maybe his secret is his ability to stay calm and clear under pressure that gives him the noticeable edge he has against most people in the industry let alone the other contestants. He put everything he had into every challenge and for Sunny that seemed to be amazingly natural. He has the ability to design in a very appealing way and always putting a little bit of himself into every garment. Way to go Sunny I knew you could do it and I enjoyed watching as you went through that amazing challenge. I am very happy you won and did not decide to leave the industry because the fashion industry losing you would have been a sad day. The Canadian fashion industry needs amazing designers like you, so Sunny I ask you to never give up the dream no matter how rough the road gets, we need you!

Oh and Jessica Biffi you rock too! Can't wait to see more from you, oh and hey if you need some help I'm totally willing to work for you! :)

1 comment: