Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Gsus Sindustries Summer 2009






Wow. What an fun, unique, fantastic runway show. That flip at the beginning of the show was unbelievable! I don't think I've had this much fun watching a fashion show since...well I guess since I was drooling over Dior a couple weeks ago. The models were so upbeat and playful it made me want to jump through the TV screen and join them. The clothing was also awesome as always. Great quality, great prints and great colours. Fun, flirty and feminine would be a good way of explaining the women's wear. Clothes you want to rip off the model and run away with because they are so cute but you can also tell they are going to be comfortable and enjoyable to wear. The men's wear was just as wearable fun and colourful as the womens. I love some of the mens t-shirts they have this season, very artisitic graphics. Ladies you want your man to look hot this summer get him in some Gsus Sindustries...seriously!

I have to say though, the best part of the show was that hot kiss at the end of the runway. If you didn't see the show on Fashion Television I suggest you check it you!

http://www.g-sus.com/index.php?mod=front_movieSection&Section=5&Key=21&kids=0

No comments:

Post a Comment