Monday, March 9, 2009

Christian Dior Spring/Summer 2009


Wow.

What can I say? I love you John Galliano. You are amazing! Amazing doesn't even describe the collection he designed for Christian Dior Spring/Summer 2009.

I am almost speechless, I don't even know how to describe this line to you. I am in awww.

I have watched this fashion show three times in the past two days. I just can't get enough of it.

The dresses were more than brilliant. They were a dream. The colours so feminine so calm yet so eye catching. The way he sculpts the fabric is unbelievable! As a trained fashion designer I can't imagine the thought and time that went into making those patterns.

The details in the designs remind me of Baroque and Rococo designs. The corsets did not v in the center front such as in those times but the details of the decoration remind me of those times.

Right now I don't even know what else to say about this collection.

INSANITY, BRILLIANCE AND AWESOMENESS ALL WRAPPED UP INTO ONE BEAUTIFUL PACKAGE!

1 comment:

  1. Wow I love the fashions to look forward to your comments and fashion advise and tips and maybe one day we will see your designs!

    ReplyDelete