Sunday, March 15, 2009

Valentino Spring/Summer 2009








Valentino Spring/Summer 2009

I love Valentino but since his retirement am I the only one who has noticed having two people designing this line is giving it a split personality? The quality and fabrics are still amazing but some of the designs look like the target market is 50-80 and some look like red carpet designs for women 20-40. Some designs I could see Hilary Clinton in and some I could see Nicole Kidman in. That is a big difference in style. Over all it was a great line but I think the designers need to work together a bit more to keep the line together to have a uniform style and feel. I also feel that they should have finished the fashion show off with the brown kimono evening dress instead of the long brown jacket that was so old feeling for the beautiful fun, young dress that was under it.

No comments:

Post a Comment