Monday, June 8, 2009

As we have pancakes for breakfast we will start with the flat butt.



To all my flat butted fabulous female friends out there, here are a few tips for when you go jean shopping which I was inspired to find examples of from the article I told you about in my last blog. So lets get to it.

To help add the illusion of a full butt get a jean or pant with flap pockets on the back. Embroidery or thick embroidery is even better as it adds even more depth to your backside. I found some great examples at a higher price range at True Religion Brand Jeans.

1.Women's Cassidy - True Grit $233.00 USD (as seen in pictures above) on their online store, you can buy them here:
http://www.truereligionbrandjeans.com/Womens_Cassidy__True_Grit/pd/np/1106/p/2908.html

No comments:

Post a Comment