Monday, June 8, 2009

One more post before I head to bed,

I was thinking. Once I'm done with my denim lesson what could I move on to. I want to help answer all the fashion and fashion faux-pas questions you maybe have and never asked. At the bottom of this post is an option to comment. Click on that and comment. Tell me what stresses you out when you go shopping and why, what clothing do you like to buy and what clothing piece are you have trouble finding the one that is right for you. Like say you haven't found the perfect little black dress for yourself becasue everyone you try one just doesn't seem to be " the one". I want to know and want to try to help!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the lessons, keep on spreaing the information eventually you will get known out there

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree keep going i think you need to pick up on your updates again.
    i have an issues finding jeans to fit me...well my problem areas are my thighs and a bit in my butt and tummy, i find in order to get something to fit my thighs it gaps in the back of the waistband and digs into my stomach in the front..this really goes for any pants. what do you suggest?

    ReplyDelete