Monday, June 8, 2009

The Butt Is a Big Thing.

So when it comes to picking jeans women all over the world encounter the same problem. How do I know which style of jeans will make my butt look the best it possibly can? Don't pretend you haven't asked yourself that while plucking through a stack or rack of jeans. Who wants jeans that give you flat butt, or saggy butt or omg girl your butt is going to explode out of that jeans butt. So I received an email today which I thought was great. It is from Canadian Living and the title of the article was "Find the right pants or jeans to make your butt look great- By Paige Adams-Geller, Ashley Borden and Zibby Right" What more could a girl ask for? Here is the link so you can check it our yourself! There are some very helpful hints. As I go through this article I will be adding in examples of the jeans they are talking about in this article from stores you have access at all different price ranges. I will include pictures when possible.

http://www.canadianliving.com/style/fashion/find_the_right_pants_or_jeans_to_make_your_butt_look_great.php


1 comment:

  1. Lisa I ahve to ask Lawrence again but he came up with a great name for a line!

    ReplyDelete